Meet the Key Team Members
Principal at EBI, David Klement helps clients to effectively use technology to improve business operations. He understands business and the role of technology is to produce business results…not an end unto itself.
As a trusted advisor to both small and large corporations as well as government entities, his clients benefit from the insight he provides. Drawing from analytical skills developed at institutions such as the University of Southern California and the University of California in Los Angeles, clients get access to a knowledgeable and structured approach to business problems. Clients also benefit from the fact that he tempers his recommendations with wisdom gained from years of experiences working with and for many organizations spanning many different industries.
Both a fan and critic of technology, David actively watches business trends and enjoys active participation in projects using state of the art technology. He is mindful that technology works best when it enhances the inherent strengths of the organization and their processes. Therefore clients can expect any technological recommendation to include consideration of the latest innovations while, at the same time, holding true to basic business principals of positive return on investment.
Experiences gained from managing systems implementations of all sizes allow him to guide client engagements to successful conclusion. David balances the needs to get the most out of technology while, at the same time, making sure projects accomplish key business goals, are completed on a timely basis, and stay within budget.
- University of Southern California – Masters of Business Administration
- University of California Los Angeles – Certificate in Accounting
- University of Southern California – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- Lead both large and small system implementations spanning from single workstation labeling and tracking systems to complete companywide ERP Systems
- Transformed an auto-ID equipment reseller International Technical Systems Company into a system integrator dramatically expanding sales and capabilities of delivering software and services
- Engagement Manger at Ingram Micro managing and evaluating multi-million dollar software implementations for 8 worldwide regions covering 50 countries
- Drove sales and business improvement during startup at Manistar Electronics
- Trade Marketing and Sales Operation Management at Kraft Foods executing programs to increase operational improvement and efficiency
Jerry is part of the leadership of our dedicated support staff. He works with clients every step of the way to ensure their labeling and tracking systems are easy to use and reliable. He is responsible for ongoing support and delivering effective solutions. Whether it is identifying challenges in a client’s existing system, helping plan their expansions and upgrades, or helping design the optimal system from the ground up, he is ready to collaborate to create the situation best suited to the customer’s unique needs.
Jerry has worked in several diverse industries here and abroad for organizations of all sizes. His years of experience in technical engineering and problem solving, allow him to bring a unique, expert perspective in analyzing customers’ business challenges and helping them understand the situation and implement the best course of action. He leverages internal tools here at EBI, including our constantly expanding knowledgebase and fully function test systems. The result is that he not only solves the problems but educates the client’s power users so that they become essential resources for business improvement within their respective organizations.
- American College of Education – M.A. in Secondary Education
- California State University Long Beach – M.S. and B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Data Securities and Configuration Consultant, providing data interpretation, migration and security using database process
- Director of Technology maintaining operation of engineering, quality assurance and web cloud architecture
- Designed and developed workflow of online medial office and video-conferencing platform
- Senior Solution Specialist leading nation-wide solution development for corporate sector licensing solutions
- Senior Sales Engineer serving as pre-sales technical lead for dynamic-delivery content management solution
- Developed website functionality in JSP and ASP.Net templates
Ben is a key member of our support staff. As well as coaching clients through processes of setting and using their software, he works with them to design, configure, and test their hardware so that packaging and labeling systems work their best. He is also available to dig deep into any networking issues that our customers may be experiencing in relationship to their labeling systems. Certified as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect, he is the go-to expert for building cloud-based systems.
Ben began a career change a few years ago. After graduating with a pre-med degree, he found his passion lay in programming. Since then, he has amassed experience in Java, C+, ARM64 Assembly and Python. He recently built a demonstration project which utilized SQL queries to track large quantities of diverse inventory. Ben is well-qualified to assist our clients to find the right answer for their current challenges as well as planning for future efforts.
- Arizona State University – B.S. Pre-Med
- Saddleback Community College – A.A. Computer Science
- AWS Solutions Architect
- ARM64 Assembly
Heather SimoneAccount Manager
Heather helps keep EBI running smoothly by working behind the scenes. She is the go-to person for EBI clients who want to renew or upgrade their support contracts. With 15 years of experience working with consulting firms the like of Hewlett Packard, IBM iX and Accenture Digital as well as much smaller operations, she can help customers solve complex business challenges. This, coupled with her degree in Management Information Systems, gives her the insight to listen to our clients to find out what they really need. This allows her to suggest the best support package to fit the client’s support, budget, and development requirements rather than a cookie-cutter solution.
Heather has worked as a senior digital leader with over 15 years of experience helping customers solve complex business problems. Her focus has included setting digital strategies, improving customer experience, and growing revenue. She has expertise in digital consulting, relationship management, partner management, solution sales, business analysis and successful delivery.
Georgia Institute of Technology – B.S. Management Information Systems
- Independent Consultant with Digital Solutions Leader working with large international accounts
- Assisted companies with their toughest digital challenges ranging from customer engagement, branding, content, IoT, cloud, CRM, social media and analytics
- Senior leader responsible for crafting and selling digital solutions for large financial services clients.
- Strategic and technical consultant providing leadership in the areas of digital solutions and consultative sales offerings from a software and services perspective.
- Senior manager with national responsibility for strategy, business development, consulting and practice leadership for IBM interactive.