Unable to Use Chinese Characters in a Label – CODESOFT Problem
This article explains the CODESOFT problem where the user cannot find the option to use Chinese characters.
There appears to be no option to use Chinese characters or text in CODESOFT
This situation occurred in an older version of Windows (pre-Windows 7). The current version of Windows supports multi-language. The user, however, may have to enable the keyboard for a specific language as necessary.
In older versions of Windows, the user needed to download and install Chinese language pack from Microsoft website before attempting to use Chinese characters on CODESOFT labels.
KBA-01552-J7S5W9: How to Use Chinese Characters on a CODESOFT label
- “Contents of item ‘Picture’ cannot be set because its value is invalid” – NiceLabel Print Error
- File Revisions Do Not Synchronize – NiceLabel Cloud Problem
- Transferring a TEKLYNX License – TEKLYNX Instructions
- How to View Licensed Printer Dropoff in NiceLabel Control Center – NiceLabel Instruction Article
- Set Slide Hopper and Label Template for an ESPO Printer – NiceLabel Automation Instruction Article
- Create a Session Timeout – NiceLabel Web Client Instructions