“This printer requires a specific License which is not valid anymore…” – CODESOFT Error Message
Target Audience: Basic User
This Error Message Article explains the CODESOFT error message”This printer requires a specific License which is not valid anymore. Install a valid license for this printer.” and details how to fix the underlying problem that caused it to appear.
Some TEKLYNX printer drivers require an additional ‘printer pack’ license to function. In the case that triggered this article, the Markoprint X1Jet HP needed that license.
You need to acquire this printer pack license from your TEKLYNX reseller. For assistance, contact us: http://efficientbi.com/contact/
Issue Found: CODESOFT Enterprise v2018
- “Contents of item ‘Picture’ cannot be set because its value is invalid” – NiceLabel Print Error
- File Revisions Do Not Synchronize – NiceLabel Cloud Problem
- Transferring a TEKLYNX License – TEKLYNX Instructions
- How to View Licensed Printer Dropoff in NiceLabel Control Center – NiceLabel Instruction Article
- Set Slide Hopper and Label Template for an ESPO Printer – NiceLabel Automation Instruction Article
- Create a Session Timeout – NiceLabel Web Client Instructions