Report Wizard is Unable to Calculate the Total Cost – BACKTRACK Problem
This article explains how to preform calculations in the report wizard.
The report wizard in BACKTRACK v3 does not give you the option to calculate the total cost of an inventory report in the summary of an existing report.
Utilizing the advance editing tools in the report editor, the user will be able to calculate and display additional functions to an existing report.
KBA-01335-N2L4F3: How to Add a Total Cost Summary Field to an Existing Report in BACKTRACK v3
- TEKLYNX CENTRAL v7 – Product Information and User Guides
- Configure BCScanPrint to Communicate with Server – Breadcrumbs Instructions
- TEKLYNX License Service Could Not Start – Windows Error
- Upgrading Zebra Printer Firmware – Instructions
- Install and Configure SQL Reporting Services for BreadCrumbs Server – BreadCrumbs Instructions
- Install and Configure SQL Express for BreadCrumbs Server – BreadCrumbs Instructions