“Print Job Initialization Error” – LABEL MATRIX Error Message
Target Audience: Basic User, Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 12391
A LABEL MATRIX print job failed and the error message read, “Print Job initialization error. The Print Job was aborted.” This article will detail the causes and the steps needed to solve the underlying issue.
In the case that prompted this article, the print job failed because LABEL MATRIX could not connect to a database that had been working before. This was most likely caused by an upgrade or a change to Windows invalidated the connection information stored in LABEL MATRIX.
Run the Reanalyze Database Wizard in LABEL MATRIX.
- Click Label Properties in the File Menu.
- Click the Database tab.
- Select your database and then click the Reanalyze button. This will open the Reanalyze Database Wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard screens and verify that all of the information is correct.
- After the wizard has run, click Finish.
- Click OK to close the Label Properties dialog box and return to the label design screen.
- Print a label.
Issue found with LABEL MATRIX.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
- “Contents of item ‘Picture’ cannot be set because its value is invalid” – NiceLabel Print Error
- File Revisions Do Not Synchronize – NiceLabel Cloud Problem
- Transferring a TEKLYNX License – TEKLYNX Instructions
- How to View Licensed Printer Dropoff in NiceLabel Control Center – NiceLabel Instruction Article
- Set Slide Hopper and Label Template for an ESPO Printer – NiceLabel Automation Instruction Article
- Create a Session Timeout – NiceLabel Web Client Instructions