Permanently Removing a Deleted Folder — LABEL ARCHIVE INSTRUCTIONS
Target Audience: Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 12161
Because the Delete documents and history permanently feature is not enabled by default, LABEL ARCHIVE can create an error message because a file or folder is not completely deleted from the database. However, some users prefer not to activate it because deleted files are unrecoverable. The compromise is permanently removing a deleted folder from LABEL ARCHIVE manually. This article guides you through the required steps.
- Access to the SQL database
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio
- Permissions to delete records
- Open Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Connect to the TEKLYNX CENTRAL instance.
- Navigate to the LABEL ARCHIVE database.
- Select the Categories table.
- Right-click on the Categories table and select Edit Top 200 Rows.
- Select the Category record that you want to delete and click on Delete.
Tested using: LABEL ARCHIVE 2019, CODESOFT 2019
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
- “Contents of item ‘Picture’ cannot be set because its value is invalid” – NiceLabel Print Error
- File Revisions Do Not Synchronize – NiceLabel Cloud Problem
- Transferring a TEKLYNX License – TEKLYNX Instructions
- How to View Licensed Printer Dropoff in NiceLabel Control Center – NiceLabel Instruction Article
- Set Slide Hopper and Label Template for an ESPO Printer – NiceLabel Automation Instruction Article
- Create a Session Timeout – NiceLabel Web Client Instructions