Inactive ‘Convert to Table lookup’ Feature – CODESOFT Problem
Target Audience: Basic User, Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 12242
The ‘Convert to Table lookup’ feature is new in TEKLYNX CODESOFT 2021. However, for the converter tool to work, the user must select the database connection. This is the case even though the connection technically already exists.
Situation and Symptoms
- CODESOFT label design is using a database datasource connection
- The database connection is not actively selected
- Using CODESOFT v2021 or later, which has the “Convert to Table Lookup” feature
Until you select the database connection, CODESOFT will not enable the conversion feature. Once that connection is made, the feature will no longer be grayed out.
- Browse the Database datasources.
- Right-click and select the database connection.
- Click on Select.
Once you have made the connection, a check mark will appear next to the database connection on the pull down.
Issue found in TEKLYNX Enterprise v2021.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
- “Contents of item ‘Picture’ cannot be set because its value is invalid” – NiceLabel Print Error
- File Revisions Do Not Synchronize – NiceLabel Cloud Problem
- Transferring a TEKLYNX License – TEKLYNX Instructions
- How to View Licensed Printer Dropoff in NiceLabel Control Center – NiceLabel Instruction Article
- Set Slide Hopper and Label Template for an ESPO Printer – NiceLabel Automation Instruction Article
- Create a Session Timeout – NiceLabel Web Client Instructions