Configure BCScanPrint to Communicate with Server – Breadcrumbs Instructions
Target Audience: Basic User, Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 13804
You will need to configure the Configure BCScanPrint application to communicate with the server and Integrator service for proper operation.
- Make sure that you have the most current version of BCScanPrint downloaded and installed.
- The server must be on and accessible.
- Log into the application.
- Go to Settings.
- Enter the required addresses:
- BC Label Service is where the Integrator IP address needs to be entered. The TCP IP address is usually the same as the Web service URL, but depending on how you configured your system, it may be located elsewhere
- The Port will need to be configured the sane as the appsettings.json value in the Integrator service. It is port 8002 in the example, below.
- The Web service URL should use the address configured in IIS.
- The Refresh service URL will be the same as the Web service URL.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
- TEKLYNX CENTRAL v7 – Product Information and User Guides
- Configure BCScanPrint to Communicate with Server – Breadcrumbs Instructions
- TEKLYNX License Service Could Not Start – Windows Error
- Upgrading Zebra Printer Firmware – Instructions
- Install and Configure SQL Reporting Services for BreadCrumbs Server – BreadCrumbs Instructions
- Install and Configure SQL Express for BreadCrumbs Server – BreadCrumbs Instructions