Attention Desktop Designer Users (PowerForms and Designer Pro licenses), you can upgrade to NiceLabel Cloud Essentials right now for added benefits.
New print functionality for Apple devices
- Apple device users can now open a browser and print labels with selectable data. There’s no need to install the NiceLabel Web Client or Designer on your device. Instead, some additional setup for the printers may be required. Here is a knowledgebase article explaining this additional setup.
Ability to use Google Sheets and Excel Online as a database in the cloud
- With NiceLabel 10.2, users can leverage Google Sheets or Excel On-line to support NiceLabel designs. This allows sharing of information to NiceLabel cloud. User can share, for example, the same product data to users printing data at different locations. Setup of a link to Google Sheets or Excel On-line from a labels design can be found in this article.
Label design user access and version control
- User Roles, Groups, and Access Rights in Cloud Essentials allow greater control using the Cloud Document Management System (DMS). Each historical version of every file in the DMS is available to be viewed, recovered, compared to another version, or deleted. Traceability of each action creates an audit trail for all label changes. The DMS capabilities allow good manufacturing practices: http://efficientbi.com/knowledge-base/keeping-control-of-label-printing-when-sharing-label-files/
Integrate and automate printing with ERP/MRP/WMS systems (basic)
- Instead of printing from NiceLabel designer or NiceLabel Web, you can initiate jobs from your ERP/MRP/WMS system directly. NiceLabel Automation will correctly render and route the labels to desired printer.
Limited time one-time discount off 1st year cloud subscription
- NiceLabel is offering a special promotion to encourage users of Designer and PowerForms to upgrade to Cloud Essentials.