Systems Support and Maintenance
Responsible for ongoing support, Peter endeavors to help each client develop and enhance a stable environment for their labeling or tracking system. This service can range from answering simple questions about software functionality to assistance with full system upgrades and migrations. Peter leverages internal tools such as our constantly expanding knowledgebase and fully functional test systems to not only solve problems, but educate our ‘Power Users’ so that they become valuable resources for business improvement within their organizations.
Peter’s work with organizations like Beckman Coulter and Celgene gives him unique insights to into the complexity of working through issues and problems in large and dynamic operations. This experience helps him to guide clients to fix problems related to strict IT security, delegation of duties and roles, and government compliance. In addition, his experience with large corporate infrastructures allows him to quickly address and assist clients with issues resulting from network connectivity and latency over wide area (WAN) connections.
Experience Peter gained working with smaller organizations as a systems administrator and consultant is valuable to our clients who rely on us for quick and simple solutions. Many of these clients are not engaged with technology full time. Peter’s calm manor and ability to put complex technical situations into common everyday language helps these clients make important IT decisions and allows them to better leverage technology to improve their businesses.
- Loyola Marymount University - Masters of Computer Science
- University of Southern California - Bachelor of Computer Science
- End user IT system support and training at Beckman Coulter
- Large systems analysis, design, implementation, integration, and support as Associate Director at Celgene and Senior Manager at Abraxis
- ERP systems upgrade and migration as MIS Manager at Marshack & Shulman
- IT Systems consultant for a wide variety of businesses in different industries and different sizes
- Project management as Network Engineer III at Advanced Inter System.