Application Engineering and Consulting
I am founder of Efficient Business Integrators. EBI specializes in implementation and support of labeling and tracking systems. We love a challenge and EBI welcomes any project regardless of size, complexity, and difficulty. Typically, I get personally involved in most projects.
Examples of My Work
- Medium to large scale labeling
- Third largest worldwide pharmaceutical firm - Advised and assisted them on a multi-year worldwide labeling system consolidation and compliance project
- Fifth largest food manufacturer in the U.S. - Helped integrate, upgrade, and centralize labeling systems
- Largest worldwide e-commerce retailer – Worked to help implementation team with labeling for electronic reader devices
- UDI labeling implementation – Compliance with GS1 requirements and ERP system integration
- FDA labeling compliance - Design and implement product serialization systems with label verification and reconciliation for food, drug, and medical device manufacturers
- GHS labeling – Deploying label and label templates using color and pictograms effectively to GHS guidelines
- Guest speaker – Given webinars on topics of labeling and lean manufacturing
From the production of the Apple II+ (I used the Apple II+ to write programs as a kid) and the first IBM PC, I have been heavily involved in technology throughout my career. Regardless of job or industry, I find innovative ways to improve productivity using technology. Being more efficient is a passion for me.
- MBA from the University of Southern California
- IT Director and Consultant
- ISO 9000 Implementation Manager at West Irving Die Casting Inc.
- Certified in Accounting Passing all 4 Parts of the CPA Exam
- Business Development and Sales Management